Monday, January 16, 2006

Sujatha's 10 Books Released on 06 Jan '06

Uyirmai publications have released 10 books of sujatha on 06 jan 06 at the south indian film chamber of commerce. Thanks to manushyaputhiran (I am sorry if the spelling is incorrect. Also anyone please correct me). Out of 10 books 6 were new books. The books were released on the same day of the book fair. Additional thanks to Uyirmai publications for the quality of books. The books were released by Vairamuthu and were received by Poornam Viswanathan, Ra. Ki,. Rangarajan, Vasandhi, Thilagavathy IPS, Sudhangan, Gnanasampathan, Desikan (Fan of sujatha). Thanks to manushyaputhiran for the great work..,

I would personally like to thank Desikan as he told me about the book release function, and I was able to make it for this special occasion. " Thanks a ton desikan sir ".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home